I love the blogging community. Everyone is supportive, and I learn new things from other bloggers every day. I received a nomination for The Lovely Blog Award (x2). Why thank you! 😃
The One Lovely Blog Award is a blogger-nomination award where the participating blogger does the following:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
I’m grateful for this opportunity to participate in the Lovely Blog Award! Two people nominated me. First up: Sharon with leadership2mommyship.com. From career to mommyhood- I can relate! Lots of positive energy and reminders of the many things in our lives we are blessed with. It’s a blog full of thankfulness, and I’m thankful I came across it. Sharon is a cook, writer, and family person. Sharon has great taste in bloggers as well 😉. For the first time, I was nominated for an “award” with my very talented sister, Sonyo, with ‘Lil Pick Me Up! That was cool.
Second up: Nicolle with Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert. Nicolle lives in Southeast Asia. Why does that matter? Because it is so far from Las Vegas, NV! I love bloggers because I feel like I get to travel all over the world through their words and eyes. She claims she’s an introvert, but she is dang right funny and fun! Check out her blog. Gamer. Ice-cream eater. Alcoholphobic. Japanese comic lover. Artist. Writer.
7 Facts about Me
- My name, Ipuna, means “beautiful” in Korean. It was a bad pick up line for guys growing up. “Your name fits you. Can I get your number?” Um, yep…heard that one before. Try a little harder.
- I like playing sports, but I don’t like watching it as much unless my kids are playing. I ran track and played basketball in high school. I wasn’t very good at either. Someone should’ve told me that most Koreans aren’t sprinters. I thought I was Flo Jo, but I should’ve been running mid-distance races. One track “friend” yelled from the bleachers, “Put kimchi at the finish line.” Nice.
- I try to eat healthy, but my favorite ice cream is Rocky Road. (I do find health and wellness to be important.)
- I worked as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Sunrise Children’s Hospital. I interviewed and examined children who had endured child abuse or were sexually molested or involved in human trafficking.
- I don’t like scary movies 😱.
- I received the Outstanding Student Award for both my MSN and PhD programs.
- I don’t think I could kill anything, but I think I could be Katniss Everdeen if I had to be.
I think most of my blogging friends have already received the Lovely Blog Recognition Award. Therefore, I’m going to list 15 blogs below just for you to check them out if you would like. The 15 bloggers can choose to participate or not. There are so many great bloggers out there. Thank you for reading, and I hope to learn more about some of you!
15 Wonderful Bloggers
- Altea Addison is Writing
- Coffee in Style
- Broken crayons
- Invisibly Me
- Great to Good
- Words to Live By
- Finding Happy
- John Coyote
- Love Yourself
- Travel Your Light
Join my mailing list for Positive Information on Being Your Best Self and Updates
Join my private FB group page: Your Best Self.