I was tagged in a post by a sweet blogger, Cheila. She lives in Portugal! How cool is that? She has a fun personality and a great background. Check her out. I feel honored that she had some questions for me. The blogging world is very supportive. ❤️ It’s fun getting to know about other people too.
So, the Blue Sky Tag:
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Here are her questions:
- Where in the world are you? Las Vegas, NV (Go gambling! Ha ha. That’s not all that is here. We have a mountain and a lake that’s drying out!)
- How many languages do you speak? Sad to say but only one. English. (I was born in Texas…not my fault!) Maybe I’ll count my broken Spanish and my like 5 words of Korean. I’m half Puerto Rican and half Korean. My name, Ipuna, means pretty in Korean. I said a Korean word! Give me some time; I’ll be fluent.
- What is your biggest goal for your blog? Meet more people. Build a community of people who want to live their best life. Connect with readers.
- What is your 5 year plan, if you have one? In five years, I hope that I’m a successful YA author and can inspire others through my positive words. I received a scholarship from Jean Nidetch, the founder of Weight Watchers, that helped me obtain my bachelor’s degree. It was an “overcoming adversity” scholarship. I hope to “pay it forward” and create the same scholarship fund for teens seeking to enter college. I’d like to create a course on college entrance geared for teens who may not have the role models at home or at school to help them get there. Finally, I’d like to create a research grant for health and wellness for children.
- How is your relationship with your parents? Uhhhh. I speak with both of my parents who are remarried. I didn’t grow up in a tight-knit home, but we all get along.
- How do you keep yourself organized? This is tough. It depends on the day! The main thing I do is prioritize. I have 1 or 2 big tasks I have to get done a day. If I do, I feel successful for the day. Exercise and a well-balanced diet help me too. It gives me the energy and focus I need to stay on task.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Chocolate covered strawberries and caramel apples
- What are you afraid of? I hate rollercoasters or anything with dips. No thank you!
- What are you absolutely bad at? Crafty stuff or cooking. I’m not Martha Stewart or Betty Crocker. I do like to bake. Ironic.
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with? Ooooh. Yes! Katniss Everdeen. She is one tough chick who keeps getting up. My kind of girl. 💪
- Can you name your top ten favorite blogs? This is tough because I don’t want to leave anyone out. Therefore, I won’t answer with specific blogs. I will say that I love blogs that inspire and push me to become better. I love blogs that motivate me. I love blogs that discuss books too because I love to escape in a good book. I also like to be taken to a culture completely different than mine.
Here are my questions (so I liked Cheila’s questions and stole many of them…why reinvent a good wheel?):
- Where in the world are you?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is your biggest goal for your blog?
- What is your 5 year plan, if you have one?
- How would you define success?
- How do you keep yourself organized?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you absolutely bad at? What are you the best at?
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with?
- Can you name your top ten favorite blogs (or What types of blogs do you like)?
Here are my nominees (Play if you want. It’s nice getting to know more about many of you, but I know we are all busy. Therefore, I’ll be happy to read your responses and not offended at all if you don’t participate.):
- John W. Howell
- Oristel Guenael
- Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert
- knitting with heart
- Inspirational Motivation