I’ve really been actively blogging since the beginning of this year, 2017. Since I’ve been engaging in the blogging world, I’ve been nominated for a few awards. It’s wonderful to feel loved by the blogging community. Thank you. Ben nominated me for this award. He radiates positive energy. I love it. You feel like Michael Jordan, LeBron James, or Cristiano Ronaldo when you read his blog. You can do anything! ✅
I was also nominated by Sensible Nonsense. She writes about daily living in a deep and insightful way. Her blog is great!
This award nomination has some rules:
You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination
. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
. Share 7 facts about yourself
Here are 7 facts about myself:
- I love to read books where people rise to the top or overcome major trials. This can range from Hunger Games to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I also love The Book Thief.
- I love physical fitness: running and gym time.
- I love caramel apples or chocolate covered strawberries.
- I love to push others to live up to their full potential if they want that help.
- I love to push myself. Keep learning and growing.
- I love my family and I think it’s important to make time for your family.
- I’m very compassionate (nurse in me) and truly care about the well-being of others, including all of you! ❤️
Now, here is where I cheat…just a little. I believe every reader is versatile and deserves this award, so if you feel like participating, please let us all know 7 facts about you! Have a wonderful day! ☀️