You have worked worked so hard for many years for a degree! Now what?
- RELAX- Enjoy the moment! More than likely, you are a broke student, so you can’t enjoy it too long!
- Update your resume or create one- Remember that this is the first impression. Fix typos/grammar. Look at Susan Ireland’s Resume Site.
- Sharpen your job interview skills. See tips for staying calm.
- Write your short and long term goals down. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years? Make decisions which will help you progress towards your goals.
- Enjoy this moment. Life is a journey. Graduation is just one pivotal moment in the journey. Have fun. Continue to learn and grow. Life is too short.