2. Who eats more? DEFINITELY K.C. He usually eats all of his food and then the left overs from mine, Kobi’s, and Xayla’s
3. Who said I love you first? K.C. I said it maybe a week later because I was scared to be in a relationship. I had been hurt really bad once before (not by my honey).
4. Who is taller? With my heels? OK, it doesn’t matter. K.C. is about 6’5 and I’m 5’4 on a good day.
5. Who is smarter? The IQ test we took said me by 1 point :). He is actually WAY smarter then me in math (math genius), and I think I am better in literature (but not in grammar).
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. I think he only acted sensitive to get me to marry him. The real K.C. came out later :).
7.Who does the laundry? Me. He helps at times.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, K.C. He kind of sleeps on both sides of the bed. I just get a sliver of the left side of the bed :).
9. Who pays the bills? That would be me.
10. Who cooks more? Me. I can probably count on one hand how many times K.C. has cooked.
11. What meals do you cook together? Chocolate covered strawberries? Does that count?
12. Who is more stubborn? I don’t think either one of us are stubborn.
13. Who is the first to admit they’re wrong? I think we both do.
14. Who is more clean? Me, I like order for the most part.
15. Who has more siblings? It’s a tie- we both have 4. K.C. is the oldest and I am the 4th.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think it’s pretty even, but K.C. makes the big decisions usually because most of the time I do not care. I usually make the little decisions, like where do we eat?
17. What do you like to do together? Hang out, watch movies, spend time with the kids, go to sporting events (anything Rebels :)) I like the outdoors, I am molding K.C..
18. Who eats more sweets? Depends. K.C. likes cookies and brownies. I do not like cookies or brownies that much. I LOVE candy.
19. Guilty pleasures? I love chocolate covered strawberries and pumpkin rolls. K.C. likes baked goods.
20. How did you meet? At the singles ward at the Institute on the UNLV campus. We knew each other for about 1.5 years before we dated. He got off his mission December 2000, and I got baptized January 2001. I wanted to go to medical school and was done with men (because I was judged greatly for being a single mom), and K.C. started studying with me at the library. The first time he asked for my number he put it on a napkin with 3 other girl numbers! He didn’t even have the sense to turn the napkin over! That’s K.C. What you see is what you get. He doesn’t try to hide anything. That is what I love about him.
21. Who asked who out first? K.C. We went to lunch a couple of times while studying. Then one day he asked me to go to PF Changs for dinner.
22. Who kissed who first? K.C. kissed me first, I couldn’t reach him otherwise :). It gave me butterflies.
23. Who proposed? K.C. did on a carriage ride in Utah. It was sweet. He sang to me as well. He is a GREAT singer!
24. His best features? His voice! His sense of humor, his heighth, a great communicator, his willingness to help me in any way that I need, his eyes, his teeth (but now he has 5 chipped teeth….another story).
25. What is his greatest quality? He would do anything to make sure that he could provide for our family. He is so friendly. He loves to have fun!
Tag? Michelle, Cortney, Ashley, Jodie, Nichole, Stephanie, Melissa