My camera died so I’m waiting for my new one to come in the mail. I had a friend, Cortney, lend me hers just in case I have the baby before my camera comes. Thank goodness. It would have been so sad to not have any hospital pictures. The baby room is done. I can’t wait to post pictures. I just need to get my camera going or I will have to post later when I get the pictures from Cortney’s camera loaded. I just received the cutest sling. I’ll have to post pictures later as well.
I went to the Dr’s yesterday and nothing is going on. I did not want to be induced this time because I think that the Dr’s and nurses can get C-section happy, but I found out my Dr will be out of town the first week of April. So we agreed that if I do not go natural by April 1st, I will get induced on April 1st before he goes out of town. I’ve heard of some ways to try to “safely” put yourself into labor. Any other suggestions?