So the Rebels lost. Too bad. I guess it was good while it lasted.
Here is my 100 list of things you may or may not know about me:
1. My favorite color is red
2. I hate scary movies. They give me nightmares.
3. I have 4 sisters and no brothers.
4. I am half Korean and half Puerto Rican.
5. I have been to Puerto Rico twice, but never to Korea.
6. I have a deep desire to speak Spanish fluently. Right now it’s broken Spanish.
7. I had 1 miscarriage.
6. My first kiss was in 9th grade during a truth or dare game.
7. When I tried to do what I thought was a kiss, I bit the guy. I have not idea how that happened.
8. I want to be crafty.
9. I don’t have the patience to be crafty.
10. I love to read, but I do not have a lot of time to read.
11. My favorite books are:
12. Charley and the Chocolate Factory,
13. The Chronicles of Narnia- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe,
14. and The Bridge to Terabithia
15. I want to write children’s books one day
16. If I ever write one, I want to donate a large amount of the procedes to help children that are abused or neglected.
17. I want to have 2 more children.
18. I want to have another one now, but we are waiting until K.C. is done with school.
19. I played basketball and ran track in high school.
20. O.K. so I mostly sat the bench and jogged. I did run hurdles.
21. I moved 3 times in high school, so I attended 3 different high schools.
22. I was in student council in high school.
23. I would like to be a proffesional dancer for at least one week. I think it is amazing how they can use their body to speak.
24. I received best dressed in high school, but I am not a fashion person at all.
25. I do not like to shop much.
26. I am really interested in finance.
27. I like watching basketball.
28. I am allergic to cats.
29. I was born in San Antonio, TX.
30. I lived in NM before I moved to Las Vegas.
31. I hate rollercoasters.
32. I love the outdoors.
33. I would love to find the time to hike more.
34. I failed my driving portion of my exam once.
35. I can barely use chopsticks.
36. I am pretty good at Math.
37. My favorite shows right now are:
38. What about Brian and
39. The Bachelor (starting next week with that fine surgeon)
40. My favorite candy is M&Ms
41. I had my thyroid removed when I was 19, so I am taking a medication the rest of my life for it.
42. I cry when I am angry.
43. I became LDS in Jan 2001.
44. I lived in Sapin when I was little.
45. I want to live somewhere greener.
46. I want to visit Hawaii someday.
47. I love to sleep.
48. I do not like to cook.
49. I like the house clean, but I do not like to clean.
50. I can bake good banana bread.
51. I do not care if my clothes match.
52. I do not care about fixing my hair. I like ponytails.
53. I have a large scar on my right leg from when I fell through a glass door at the age of three.
54. I love fruit.
55. I love vegitables.
56. I do not like burgers or pizzas often.
57. I like going to the gym.
58. I like running.
59. I was 1st runner up in Miss Asian Universe when I was 16 years old.
60. I love long hair.
61. My hair is stringy.
62. I want to grow my hair real long and perm it.
63. I wish I was 5ft 10 in.
65. I tried to do some modeling when I was younger and then I realized I was too short.
66. I was on NBC once in a Magic Show with David Copperfield.
67. I was married for 8 months to my 1st husband.
68. I was remarried in the temple on March 15, 2003.
69. I attended senior ditch day because I wanted the extra credit and I think I had straight A’s.
70. I love people that can sing. That is why I married my husband.
71. My husband proposed in Salt Lake City around temple square in a carriage ride.
72. It was my first time in Salt Lake City.
73. His cell phone went off during the proposal.
74. We went on a Mexican Riveria cruise for our honey moon.
75. We went horseback riding on our cruise.
76. K.C. and his horse fell off a 10 ft cliff on our first stop and the horse landed on K.C.’s leg.
77. I like to fish, and need to do it more.
78. I do not like to eat fish.
79. I love funny movies, and I love to laugh.
80. I am not a morning person.
81. I am not big into jewlery.
82. I am a horrible speller.
83. I love to teach.
84. But I love being a Mom more.
85. I never wanted to stay at home with my kids in the past.
86. I wanted to be a business woman
87. But now I long for the day when I can stay at home with them.
88. I have seen many children pass away at the hospital.
89. I love working with children.
90. My Mother was an Orphan at age 9 yrs in Korea.
91. She had a rough life.
92. I like to bake.
93. I love being married.
94. I have the best husband ever.
95. I love waterfalls.
96. I was really shy.
97. I like being by myself a lot.
98. My sister and I got trapped in an elevator when we were little.
99. I have never broken any bones in my body.
100. I used to like Rapp music, then Kobi started singing the words, and I actually listened to the words. I like the beat of some music, but now I listen to a lot of 94.1 and Country. I thought I would never do that.
This was soooo long. I started running out of things to say. OK I blogged enough for a long time.